- Location: 2256 Sheppard Avenue West, suite 2nd Floor. North York, ON. M9M 1L7
- Salary: $15.00 / hour
- vacancies: 01 vacancy
- Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Term or contract, Part time leading to full time
- 18.00 to 40.00 hours / week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Office/ establishment
College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to multitask, Accurate, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Area of specialization
Correspondence, Reports and records, Invoices
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Accounting software, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books, MS Windows
- Schedule and confirm appointments, Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information, Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems, Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Medical, Business
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
Free parking available
As per collective agreement
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: (Only Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm)
2256 Sheppard Avenue West suite 2nd Floor
Toronto. ON. M9M 1L7