We are seeking live-in caregiver for elderlies living in:
- Requires care every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Requires daily care 7 days a week from 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- $18-20/ hour
- Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent, Fixed Term Contract.
- We are looking to recruit caregivers to work with private clients. The caregiver will care for Elderly or Child.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform CNA duties including assisting patients with bathing, dressing, ambulation, feeding and medication reminders.
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Managing medication
- Preparing meals
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Performing light housekeeping duties (e.g., keeping room clean, laundry)
- Keeping proper care records and reporting changes to nursing team
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities
- Following patient care plan
- Communicating with families, co-workers and supervisors regarding care
- Assisting with transfer and mobility
- Shopping and running errands
- Maintaining a safe and comfortable home environment
Work Setting: - Employer’s Home:
- Schedule: Shifting, Live-in
- Certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.
- Applicants must be fully vaccinated as define but public health guidelines.
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
- Must have Police Check Vulnerable Sector within 6 months
- Previous care giver or International Nursing experience
- First aid/CPR training is an asset
- Caregiving: 1 year (preferred)
- Fixed term contract, Part-time, Permanent, Casual, Full-time
- 10-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- 4-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- North York, ON.
- Reliably commute or be willing to relocate