Care type: Personal Care
Type of facility: Long-Term Care Home
General location: Etobicoke, Ontario
THE FACILITY IS IN A COVID-19 OUTBREAK - STAFF MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING DIRECTLY WITH RESIDENTS WHO HAVE COVID-19.
List of required documents:
- Photo Identification (We cannot accept health cards. Must be a Drivers License, Passport, Citizenship Card, Permanent Resident card, etc.)
- Certificate of Competence (Diploma, Certification, etc.)
- Vulnerable Sector Screening (Within the last 6 months.)
- TB Test Results (Within the last 6 months.)
- Proof of Vaccination (3 Doses are Mandatory to work at our location. Enhanced QR Proof required. Click this link for details; https://covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof/
ALL potential staff MUST complete a caregiver profile where they will be required to upload all mandatory documents.
*Rates are non-negotiable*:
- RN $60/hr
- RPN $45/hr
- PSW $21/hr
Frequency of care required:
Staff must be flexible with shifts and availability.
Those workers with open availability would be considered. If they are restricted we may not be able to proceed with them.
Guarantee of 2-4 weeks of shifts.
The caregiver must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (three doses): Yes
The family would like to interview all potential candidates before starting care: No
The family would like to interview all potential candidates before starting care: Yes